I will remain consistent on this!

 


https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/502492-list-statues-toppled-vandalized-removed-protests/

I will remain consistent on this! If the community wants it there, they should leave it there. Personally I don’t want to forget what the slave owning, confederate; Democrats did in 1860 but I don’t want to honor it, so those related statues should go in a museum. It should be put to a vote on a ballot or by a council? Now actually remains of people, headstones can we leave those alone?

Are we allowed to remove statues because of nudity? Or violence? Or would that be considered art? I somewhat understand removing Christopher Columbus statues but there are cities and areas named after him, should we try and change them? Should we vandalize people named Christopher? And George Washington I will never understand.

Direct Quotes:

A Christopher Columbus statue was beheaded by protesters

The George Washington statue in Washington Park

statue of Christopher Columbus

A school teacher and two others were arrested after they allegedly vandalized a statue of Columbus

#USA #TheChubbyCaucasianChristianClosetedConservative #GeorgeWashington #BLM #GeorgeFloyd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hope none of it has ever leaked in her bag.

An old debate but still relevant.