I don’t know if I agree with all of them but defiantly humors and an interesting perspective.


I don’t know if I agree with all of them but defiantly humors and an interesting perspective. Do one on Sing! In the second one Buster sneaks into auditions uninvited, repeatedly lies and breaks verbal contracts with Crystal family members, refuses to leave private property when asked, hired convicts to prevent security from removing them from the property and then flees town to evade arrest? Meanwhile Mr. Crystal is arrested for what? Attempted murder? In court it might actually be seen as self defense depending on the laws in that state.

Don’t get me wrong my family and I love the movies. It’s a little insane Buster Moon faces no consequences for his erratic, sometimes law breaking behavior and is completely successful.

#USA #TheChubbyCaucasianChristianClosetedConservative #MarrWalsh #Villains #Sing2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hope none of it has ever leaked in her bag.

An old debate but still relevant.