https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/greg-moore/2020/10/28/call-black-person-n-word-own-risk-you-could-arrested/3754631001/

There was a point in my life where I would have really celebrated this outcome. That was prior to the woke culture slowly starting to creep up to censor and cancel everyone. Why doesn’t The Woke just cancel this guy? I can sympathize with the author and wish there was another option to combating Racism but borderline policing language is a scary road that I don’t want to go down.

I’ve posted the video referenced in this article previously; Paul Ng acts very raciest in the video and is lower than dirt. Andre Abrama did what I don’t think I could have done; Paul NG is much older and could have really gotten hurt but very maturely Abrama walked away from the situation and his parents should be proud. NG honestly got what he deserved but it’s scary when language gets policed and I want to know why people can openly call for genocide against Jews and suffer no consequences?

I don’t use a lot of obscenities in general and never used a racial slur; in fact my son who is 5 thinks “stupid” is a cuss word. Joe Biden and his Son appear to use this word frequently so would love to hear people’s opinion on apply thing this law to them?

Direct Quotes:

That’s not a threat implying that I might stuff you in the nearest trash can for directing such a slur my way. Rather, it’s a declaration that I’ve got options since the law is on my side.

A Scottsdale real estate agent who angrily told a Black man that they were in a “no (N-word) zone,” has been arrested for disorderly conduct.

The Black man, YouTuber Andre “LILAJDRE” Abram, was standing on the sidewalk and getting ready to film a video in Old Town Scottsdale, which isn’t a crime.

Paul Ng, because he’s a racist, became suspicious and took it upon himself to confront Abram.

Abram, and a friend he was with, maintained composure throughout.

Business owners in the area reported the incident, prompting police to find Ng at his home and question him.

All my life, I’ve thought my only options were to (A) react violently out of emotion at the risk being jailed for assault or (B) walk away and swallow the indignity, hoping against hope that “being the bigger man” was its own reward.

Now, I know that I can just record the aggressor and go to the authorities like any other victim.

#USA #TheChubbyCaucasianChristianClosetedConservative #AndreAbram #Lilagdre #Arizona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hope none of it has ever leaked in her bag.